Elemental Wizdom's 7 Schools Magna-Gel has been formulated as a powerful and effective topical anti-inflammatory, anti-irritation, and analgesic agent.
- Magna-gel spreads quickly and is rapidly absorbed as it penetrates through the top three main layers of skin (the Stratum Corneum, epidermis, and dermis).
- The formula is designed to effectively calm over-stimulated or damaged nerve tissue and to reduce or eliminate inflammation, pain, and irritation.
- Combat Insect Bites: effectively stopping the “sting”, and modulate swelling.
- Neutralizes burns: quickly removing the pain and stopping or reducing blistering.
Magna-gel can be used in conjunction with other 7 SCHOOLS products (Transdermal Pain Relief formula and High Potency CBD Sublingual formula) as a complete approach to pain, irritation, and inflammation relief.
- Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Castor Oil (Ricinas Communis)
- Zechstein Magnesium Chloride Oil
- Cane Ethanol
- Pharmaceutical Grade DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide)
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Raw Coconut Oil
- Sunflower Lecithin
- Hawaiian Blue Ginger (Zingiber Officinale)
- Black Turmeric (Curcuma Caesia)
- Mt-50 Full Spectrum Vitamin E
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Aloe-Vera Gel & Concentrate (Aloe Babadensis)
- Angustifolia Lavender Essential Oil
* ALL INGREDIENTS ARE ORGANIC*
Directions for Use: Rub gel onto area affected by inflammation, irritation, or subcutaneous pain.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. If accidentally ingested contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
1.69 oz. in a 50 ml. Miron-glass jar
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.