Whether you overindulged the night before or just need an extra push in the right direction, this one-day plan will help get you get back on track and reset your body!
This 1-Day Resed Plan is filled with nutrient-dense meals, that will nourish your body and don't weigh you down. From breakfast over to lunch, dinner and snacks - we got you covered with delicious recipes approved by our orthomolecular nutritionists!
We're also sharing some of our top detox tips with you, so stay tuned until the end!
BREAKFAST: MEAN GREEN MACHINE SMOOTHIE
- 5g Super Green
- 100g spinach
- 1 celery stalk
- ¼ cucumber
- ½ pineapple
- 1 apple
- ½ lime
- 250ml water
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a glass.
LUNCH: GLOW QUINOA SALAD
- 70g quinoa
- 2 handfuls lettuce
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 beet
- ½ cup red cabbage
- ½ cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- black pepper to taste
- Wash and cut all your veggies and combine them in a big bowl.
- Cook the quinoa according to the package and let cool before adding it to the salad.
- Toss on the pumpkin seeds and season with black pepper, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar.
DINNER: PUMPKIN BUDDHA BOWL
- 1 cup cubed pumpkin
- 1 handful spinach
- 100g cooked buckwheat
- 1 cup mushrooms
- ½ cup spring onion
- 1 tbsp. tahini
- lemon juice
- black pepper
- 5g Super Green
- Bake your pumpkin until soft and cook the buckwheat according to the package.
- Fry up the spring onion and mushrooms in some coconut oil.
- Serve everything in a bowl and add the tahini, lemon juice, black pepper and sprinkle some Super Green on top.
SNACK: APPLE RINGS
- 1 apple
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Cut the apple into rings and spread the almond butter evenly.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
SNACK: POWER PROTEIN BALLS
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 15g Skinny Protein
- Blend everything until sticky.
- Roll into bite-size balls and enjoy!
Want more? These detox tips will help you feel refreshed and help you make the most of your 1-Day-Reset!
Start your day off on the right note by drinking some hot water with freshly squeezed lemon juice. It will help to stimulate the digestive tract and wake your whole body up! Make sure to drink enough water all throughout the day — hydration is key to a healthy detox!
FOCUS ON YOUR FOOD
Take the time to eat away from your desk and enjoy your meal fully — focus on your food and put your phone away while you eat!
One of the best ways to detox the body is to make sure you have enough quality sleep. Sleep is connected to weight loss, stress levels, and overall health.
UNWIND & RELAX
Before heading home to plop yourself in front of the television, find a way to treat yourself! A great way to unwind and detox is to get a massage or spend time in a sauna. Both will help to ease any tension in the body and offer relief to sore muscles or joints.
MOVE YOUR BODY
When detoxing, an intense workout isn't recommended, but it's still important to keep the body warm and the blood flowing. If you're feeling a little sluggish, there's no better way to wake up the body than with some gentle, energizing yoga.
In case you're interested in natural detoxing and want to give your body a proper break: Have a look at our Detox Bundle with a 5-Day Meal Plan, more awesome tips and 3 nutrient-dense Superfood mixes :)