Self-love, self-respect, self-worth...there is a reason they all start with "self". You cannot find them in anyone else.
Here are some ways you can practice self-love:
1. Make a list of 5 things you love doing, and do them frequently.
2. Stop comparing yourself to others. You are perfect just as you are.
3. Dedicate some time each day completely to yourself.
4. Write yourself a love letter or a little note. Imagine you are writing it to your inner child or your 7 year old self. What would you say?
5.That thing that you still occasionally beat yourself up on. Let it go. Acknowledge it and surrender it.
6. Look in the mirror each day. Admire your face, your body, every inch of yourself and recite your positive affirmations.
7. Take a leap of faith. Do that thing you have been afraid to do.
8. Realize it's ok to say no to people. Your time is important and valuable.
9. Appreciate your efforts and know that failure in anything is part of the process.
10. Nurture your dreams. No matter how impossible they may seem right now.
11. Treat your body like the temple it is and nourish it with healthy foods and organic skincare products.
The Perfect gift your yourself.
100% ONE OF A KIND CUSTOMIZED SYNERGISTIC BLEND
Handcrafted and tailored for your personal disposition. By asking you 18 questions based on Ayurvedic principles, holistic knowledge, aromatherapy and astrological aspects, Jesse Golden personally formulates the ideal blend to support and nurture your specific needs. Then charges it with high vibrational energy and prayer. Each bottle comes with specific affirmations to recite (just for you) to further enhance its benefits.