One of the most asked question around here seems to be about hair care so I figured it was time to dedicate an entire post to just that, my current green beauty hair care routine! For the most part, I have very straight, fine hair so finding Organic hair care that did not weigh my hair down and still cleaned well was my top priority! It took me a lot of time to find these favorites but since I have, here are my current faves, don’t forget to enter code organicbunny at checkout to save!
PS- For those wanting the details of this makeup look, click here.
Organic Bunny’s Must-Have Hair Care!
- Shampoo + Conditioner– Innersense Color Awakening
- Leave in Conditioner– Innersense
- Heat Protectant– Innersense Leave In Conditioner
- Root Boost– Innersense
- Blow Dry Serum– Innersense
- Bamboo Hair Wraps– Hubalou
- Shine Serum– Prim Botanicals
- Hairspray– Innersense
- Dry Scalp Spray– Aleavia
- Dry Scalp Repair- Innersense
- Hair Dye– BioKap 5.05 Chestnut Light Brown
- Dry Shampoo– Captain Blankenship
- Curling Iron– T3 Twirl Curling Iron
- Blow Dryer– T3 Featherweight Dryer
- Hair Brushes– Olivia Garden
- Round Brushes– Olivia Garden
- Teasing Combs
How I Color My Hair-
To avoid excess fumes, I dye my hair just two times a year with BioKap 90% Natural hair dye. For the balayage, my hair stylist uses toxic lighteners, but we do those just once a year and on the ends only to avoid scalp absorption. It’s not perfect but it’s what works for me.
I think that’s it for now, these are all of the items I use almost every single time I wash my hair so, hopefully, these tips help you all out! Let me know any faves you have in the comments below, always looking for new ones! xo
The post Best Organic Hair Care appeared first on Organic Bunny.