One of the most asked question around here seems to be about hair care so I figured it was time to dedicate an entire post to just that, my current green beauty hair care routine! For the most part, I have very straight, fine hair so finding Organic hair care that did not weigh my hair down and still cleaned well was my top priority! It took me a lot of time to find these favorites but since I have, here are my current faves, don’t forget to enter code organicbunny at checkout to save!
PS- For those wanting the details of this makeup look, click here.
Organic Bunny’s Must-Have Hair Care!
- Shampoo + Conditioner– Innersense Color Awakening
- Leave in Conditioner– Innersense
- Heat Protectant– Innersense Leave In Conditioner
- Root Boost– Innersense
- Blow Dry Serum– Innersense
- Bamboo Hair Wraps– Hubalou
- Shine Serum– Prim Botanicals
- Hairspray– Innersense
- Dry Scalp Spray– Aleavia
- Dry Scalp Repair- Innersense
- Hair Dye– BioKap 5.05 Chestnut Light Brown
- Dry Shampoo– Captain Blankenship
- Curling Iron– T3 Twirl Curling Iron
- Blow Dryer– T3 Featherweight Dryer
- Hair Brushes– Olivia Garden
- Round Brushes– Olivia Garden
- Teasing Combs
How I Color My Hair-
To avoid excess fumes, I dye my hair just two times a year with BioKap 90% Natural hair dye. For the balayage, my hair stylist uses toxic lighteners, but we do those just once a year and on the ends only to avoid scalp absorption. It’s not perfect but it’s what works for me.
I think that’s it for now, these are all of the items I use almost every single time I wash my hair so, hopefully, these tips help you all out! Let me know any faves you have in the comments below, always looking for new ones! xo