There's no better way to start a cold fall day than with a comforting, warm and delicious breakfast, am I right? The Chocolate Lover holds a special place in my heart - especially now that it's getting colder and colder every day. It just makes my breakfast 10x better!
This recipe is one of my current favorites and perfect for the colder months. Our Chocolate Lover Mix made with Cacao, Carob, Shredded Coconut, Chia Seeds and Lucuma adds a good amount of nutrients to this awesome breakfast bowl. Yes, it's not only super yummy but also good for you! I hope you like it as much as I do :)
CHOCOLATE LOVER ALMOND PORRIDGE
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Lover Mix
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tbsp chopped dates
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- almonds, goji berries, shredded coconut, banana (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the Chocolate Lover Mix in a small pot and cook over medium heat.
- Keep stirring, so nothing burns or sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- Take off the heat and add the Chocolate Lover Mix.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Add toppings of choice.
SUPER TIP: Add a tablespoon of almond butter to make it even creamier!