Easy PEAsy Miso Soup
Posted on January 11 2017
Things you need:
- 1/2 cup Health Ranger Select Organic Freeze-Dried Corn
- 1/2 cup Health Ranger Select Organic Freeze-Dried Peas
- 2 tbs Health Ranger Select Freeze-Dried Miso Powder (yellow or red)
- 2 cups filtered water
- Some chopped scallion
- 1 poached egg (optional)
1. Add two cups of water into the pot. Bring it to a boil.
2. Throw in corn and peas. Let it boil for another 3 minutes.
3. Add Miso powder. Stir well.
4. Sprinkle soup with scallion slices. Enjoy!