How to make 100% Organic Cold Brew Coffee
Posted on June 29 2016
What you need:
- Health Ranger 100% Organic Cold Brew Whole Bean Coffee
- Health Ranger Select Nut-Milk Bag or cheese cloth
- Beverage dispenser (preferably 1 gallon)
- Your choice of milk
1. Grind up 2 cups of coffee beans. Grind the beans very coarsely, a smaller grind will result in cloudy coffee.
2. You should end up with about 2 cups of coffee grounds.
3. Put the coffee grounds in the Nut-Milk bag/cheese cloth. Make sure it's tightened!
4. Place the Nut-Milk bag/cheese cloth in the beverage dispenser. Add 12 cups of water.
5. Put in the fridge for 12-24 hours.
6. Stir before use. You can add milk of your choice, water, or ice cubes to dilute.
7. Enjoy! The cold brew will last 10 to 14 days when refrigerated.
Get these amazing ingredients from http://Store.NaturalNews.com