Organic Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Posted on October 17 2017
Or get the entire kit here!
1. Melt the coconut oil in a microwavable safe container in a pot of water on low heat.
2. Add the Cocoa Love and maple syrup to the melted coconut oil. Stir well.
3. Let the mixture chill until the consistency is thick enough to stick to the strawberries. If chocolate gets too thick, gently reheat to thin.
4. Dip each strawberry in the chocolate mixture.
5. Place the strawberries on a sheet of wax paper (or parchment paper).
6. Put in freezer for about 10min.
Find more Valentine's deals here: valentines.naturalnews.com/valentines.html